SOLVING TECHNOLOGY PROBLEMS, SAVING MONEY AND INCREASING EFFICIENCY THROUGH WIDE AREA NETWORK OPTIMIZATION!
How would you know if you are saving money or making the right choice, if every vendor is telling you that they will save you money? Nobody intends to mislead you, but facts are you need to verify on a regular basis that you are getting what you are paying for and that what you are paying for is what you truly need.
Technology Management Corporation (TMC) has over 30 years of experience in evaluating networks, assessing voice/data/internet services and determining the accuracy of the telecommunication invoices you are receiving. TMC consultants know what to look for and can identify opportunities for technology changes to ensure best possible rates and increase productivity. We are an independent consulting firm, meaning we have no affiliation with any manufacturer, product or vendor. We value our clients and keep our integrity and loyalty to them. We only recommend what is best for you!
We have an outstanding average of 42% savings with an average ROI of 3 months and 99.99% uptime, when we help our clients. What’s even better is that we have a “not to exceed” free for each project and a 10% bonus if we find you $200,000 in savings or more. You get to keep the savings we find for you! Let’s say we found you $200,000 in annual savings and you spent $30,000 + 10% bonus for our services, the benefits to you are four times more than the cost of our services.
Our 4-Phase approach is streamlined to help our clients determine exactly what they need and get it for the best price.
Contact us at TMC to optimize your wide area network and find your company massive savings!
1. Medical Company – $5.1 million in savings over three years. Additional savings of $1.3 million on voice services.
2. Law Firm – $1.4 million over three years with ROI of 5.5 weeks with zero downtime for changes.
3. Professional Photography Company – Savings of 32-87% on each contract with an additional $200,000 in savings.
4. High Tech Broadcasting Company – $2 million in savings over a three-year period, with an additional $136,700 in credits.
5. Retail Company – $257,000 in savings.