Technology has become an essential factor for airports and transportation centers. The passenger experience and accessibility has become the center of every airport initiative. There are many things to consider when implementing technology into this type of facility and we can help you.
Check out our featured project below!
TMC holds a 5-year IT Professional Services Contract at the Orlando International Airport. The projects underneath this contract have included an upgrade and refurbishment of the IT Communications Rooms, a new Fiber Design, multiple cyber security projects, Hotel Wi-Fi network analysis and design, server backup solutions and much more.
- On-site room inventories of network and documentation for GOAA’s Top 50 Rooms
- Surveys of each communications room to document all conditions
- Develop budget estimates for top priority Communications Rooms
- PCI DSS v2 gap remediation tasks/deliverables and IT/IT security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines documentation
- Standardization for 200 network infrastructure communication rooms throughout the airport facilities in support of all mission critical systems such as CCTV, Access Control, fiber/copper, LAN, Wi-Fi and all other systems
- Plans and specifications for the work to be performed. Assist with the creation of the specifications and associated drawings for release of bid documents